Wololo! ‘I Was Shocked When I Found Out My Hubby Was Sleeping With His Mom’ Reveals Kenyan Woman.





A lady whose name is withheld shocked many when she revealed that she busted her husband having sex with his own mother.
The revelation came early this week on Radio Jambo’s mid-morning show, Sema Na Raey, hosted by the bubbly Annita Raey.
According to the lady who was married to the man for three years, she was suspecting her husband of having an affair after his sudden change of behavior, only to find out that he was having an affair with his mother.
She says her husband would at times return home late and would not pay attention to her.
“I have been having marital problems with my husband for a while. It has been three years since we got married and he has not touched me for the last two years and when he does, he just does it just for the sake.” She narrated.
It got to a point when I decided to investigate whether he was seeing someone else. So after some intensive investigation I came to find out that he was sleeping with his mom! I was always suspecting because whenever he came home from his mom’s place, he never wanted to eat anything that I had prepared and also acted weirdly. “ She added claiming that her mother in law confronted her regarding the issue where she asked the lady to leave her son if she found it difficult living with him.
Listen Below:

Wololo! ‘I Was Shocked When I Found Out My Hubby Was Sleeping With His Mom’ Reveals Kenyan Woman. Wololo! ‘I Was Shocked When I Found Out My Hubby Was Sleeping With His Mom’ Reveals Kenyan Woman. Reviewed by maajabu on November 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.